Web Studio designs a bundle of services for PPC
management constituting various customized solutions, which
are specially planned to authorize you with options of levels
for PPC disclosure.
The management of all our Pay Per Click Program
have consistently resulted in :
- Improvement of both the quality and quantity of "clicks"
- Reduction of the average cost per click
- Achieved target results within the available budget
We save You Time and Money!
- Only marginal costs are paid, those associated
with the pay per click program management.
- Your energy and efforts can be entirely focused
towards your business management.
- Allow some leeway for your overworked staff
Why do Site-Seekers' professionally managed
pay per click programs out-perform in-house managed programs?
- We have a dedicated, full-time, professionally
trained, pay per click
- Our staff utilizes proprietary pay per click
management tools to manage bids and budgets
- We invest in time and expertise to focus
on managing multiple pay per click interfaces - Google AdWords,
Yahoo! Search Marketing (formally Overture), Microsoft (MSN)
ad Center, amongst others
- We are constantly following up on all new
trends and rules, applying current and up-to-date adjustments
within the fast-paced changing pay per click environment
- Our staff members are fully dedicated with
their full-time and proficient competency to successfully
manage your pay per click program - you could focus on your
full-time job and further refine and manage your own work
Evaluate your current pay per click program
and consider the following:
- Are you attentive to all the updated changes
of pay per click rules?
- Have you modified your pay per click program
to take advantage of the latest changes?
- Are your per click costs too high? Are you
paying more than you have to?
- Are content ad programs worth taking advantage
- Have you analyzed your ads to assess which
generate higher conversion rates?
- Does your pay per click ads have landing
- Is a solid ROI being generated by your pay
per click ads?
The Pay Per
Click Services market is witnessing growing competition
between Pay Per Click
Services Providers, each aiming to increase their presence,
and thus individual offerings of management rules and functionality
are persistently changing.
This highly competitive and fast-paced changing
environment creates substantial obstacles which hinder any viable
advantages of individual companies (those not specialized in
pay per click management).
Such aspects are especially significant with Google's AdWords
program, which uses a three-factor formula to rank AdWords advertisements:
- Maximum cost per click
- Click through rate
- Quality and relevance of the page linked to
This three-factor formula indicates that companies
with more effective ads (higher click through rates) achieve
higher ranks than less effective ads with lower click through
Further denoting that a high rank with a low
average cost per click is simply achieved via better ads.